What is the motivation?
Motivation is a condition or a strong reason to act to achieve something. It is a process that guides and maintains goal-oriented behavior which includes social, emotional, and cognitive forces that activate the behavior.
Motivation encourages us to do things positively, and gives positive energy to achieve goals. If once you have set a goal to accomplish, the motivation makes it easy to achieve. It is a switch that is considered as a flow. To feel inspired, you need to dive beyond the surface. Motivation defines a general desire to do something, a psychological force that forces you to take action.
How to keep yourself motivated?
- Reduce Distraction: If you follow the motivational path and focus on what you are doing then it keeps you from getting distracted from your work.
- Surround yourself with positive people: Stay in the company of positive people because positive minds give you positive energy to complete your work. And positivity also helps you to reduce stress.
- Keep Yourself Healthy: In order to achieve and accomplish something big, a healthy body plays an important role. So to stay healthy and fit, do regular exercise, and eat healthily.
- Be optimistic: Finding optimism is an essential part of life because pessimism can degrade both your energy and motivation. Learn how to deal with the negative situation and reduce the negative energy from your life.
- Be grateful for what you have: When you feel hopeless and frustrated, stop for a while and think about what you still have. Just be grateful, and recharge yourself with positive energy.
- Do not overthink: Thinking about something too much or for too long can elevate your stress levels, reduce your creativity, and strips you of your power to make decisions. They can easily distract you from your work.
- Review your progress regularly: Consider your progress regularly, observe what are the basic requirements, and what type of changes are needed.
- Find a mentor: find a positive mind who can guide you to achieve something big, and give you the motivation to fulfill your dreams.
What is a common misconception about motivation?
Some people think that motivation is simply the process of doing something or starting a new one. Some people think that Motivation comes from reading Inspirational Books. But real motivation is the result of an action, not a cause. Getting things started is a form of active motivation in very small ways that naturally build momentum.
Build motivational habits and be active:
The best way to stay motivated is to make it a habit, like some people have a habit of using social sites, and some people have an obsession with Netflix. So try to focus on things that you want to accomplish. Be creative with your thoughts and ideas. Most of the motivational practice is done when doing something that gives you happiness. If you have a smartphone, use it smartly, use it as a tool. Motivation is a powerful and tricky beast.
Everyone has a different motivation to work, you just need to understand what motivates you, and differentiate between success and failure!
We have to believe in ourselves, our dreams and work to achieve them, for this it is important to stay focused and motivated.
Take credit for your achievement honestly and be motivated to reach new milestones. Whenever you are stuck in your thoughts, say that I CAN AND I WILL do it and do not look back. There is a lot of power in following what gives you happiness and inspiration. It can change your life in a meaningful way.
So try to stay motivated and stay happy!!!